Coronavirus (COVID-19) Virus Protection Policy
Thank you for considering or choosing Lindos Sun Hotel for your vacation!
Now, more than ever, we are focused on the health and safety of our guests. As you consider your upcoming travel plans, we want to make the experience as worry-free as possible. Thus, we encourage you to advise the World Health Organization, your local health authority and our team when making your travel plans.
We will continue to update our Guests as government announcements are broadcasted.
In this section you can read our most important actions and initiatives.
Front Desk (Check in & Check out)
- • Strict observation of social distancing based on clear sign posting
- • Hand sanitation products available in the lobby area to all our Guests and staff
- • Frequent sanitation of the Front Desk area
- • Specialized doctor, medical kit and laser thermometer available to all our Guests
- • A plexiglass screen has been placed at the Front Desk
- • We encourage the use of credit cards to avoid handling cash money
- • Room keys are sanitized before each arrival
- • Check in has been modified to 15.00 hours and check out to 11.00 hours in order to thoroughly sanitize and air the room before next arrival
- • Mandatory certification of good health required from all staff members, and adherence to personal hygiene protocols
- • Specific training regarding the new health and safety protocols for Covid-19, issued by the Greek government
- • Mandatory use of personal protective equipment by all staff members
Guests and Rooms
- • Application of special cleaning and sanification protocols in Guests rooms (full information regarding our hygiene protocols will be provided at arrival)
- • When possible, room allocation will be made allowing at least 24 hours between Guests
- • According to the new Covid-19 cleaning protocols, room cleaning and linen change will only be upon Guest request and not daily in order to avoid interpersonal contacts
- • Removal from all Guest rooms every multiple use item such as magazines, folders etc.
- • Linen is washed in high temperatures with additional use of sanitizing products
Restaurants and Bars
- • Application of the strict guidelines issued by HACCP from food delivery to the hotel until the final preparation
- • All Guests by entering the Restaurants will be required to sanitize their hands
- • Distances between tables as well as social distancing and a maximum number of Guests in the Restaurants are fully enforced
- • Staff of Mesogeios Restaurant will be serving Guests from the Buffet
- • Change of table linen or sanification of the table between Guests
- • During Breakfast, coffee, tea and juice will be served
- • 2 meters distance between sunbeds and a maximum number of Guests will be allowed in the swimming pool
- • Pool towels will be provided for sunbed coverage
- • Sunbeds will be sanitized regularly
- • Chlorine and PH levels are regularly monitored in Swimming pools and whirlpool tubs
Management of Suspected Cases of COVID-19
- • The hotel has an action plan to manage any possible or confirmed case among Guests or staff
- • Hotel has a specialized doctor on call and collaborates with a medical centre and ambulance service
- • Moreover, please note that our team members are trained to handle situations that may occur at our hotel and we have confidence in their abilities. Our efforts are focused on providing you a safe and enjoyable stay at Lindos Sun Hotel
The safeguarding of our Staff, Guests and extended community, are of the utmost importance and we will continue to monitor and adhere to official Government and WHO guidelines with regards to best Health & Safety practices.
We would like to thank all our Guests for their patience and understanding during this unprecedented situation and hope to welcome you soon in our island and in our hotel.
Should you have further questions about our safety procedures and making a reservation, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com .
Above all else we would like to reassure you that the safety, health and wellbeing of our guests and staff always has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
Stay safe but keep dreaming and keep making plans!
With warm regards,
Owner and CEO