Coronavirus (COVID-19) Virus Protection Policy
Thank you for considering or choosing Lindos Sun Hotel for your vacation!
Now, more than ever, we are focused on the health and safety of our guests. As you consider your upcoming travel plans, we want to make the experience as worry-free as possible. Thus, we encourage you to advise the World Health Organization, your local health authority and our team when making your travel plans.
According to the latest Greek Government announcement, there is still no confirmed date of opening for all Seasonal hotels, and they remain closed until further notice.
We will continue to update our Guests as government announcements are broadcasted.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
At our hotels, hygiene and cleanliness are always prioritized. In addition to the high standard cleaning processes we already perform, we have taken additional precautionary measures:
- • Increased hand- washing and sanitation of our staff members
- • Providing more hand wash and sanitation products upon check in to our guests
- • Frequent sanitation of the common areas, more publicly used surfaces of the hotel
- • Rooms thoroughly sanitised by our experienced Housekeeping Staff
- • Hotel employees who are showing symptoms are sent home for rest and hospital for further examination
- • Extra precautionary procedures for food products and meal preparation
- • Daily monitoring and adhering to the latest information, protocols and tools from the World Health Organization
Moreover, please note that our team members are trained to handle situations that may occur at our hotels and we have confidence in their abilities. Our efforts are focused on providing you a safe and enjoyable stay at Lindos Sun Hotel.
The safeguarding of our Staff, Guests and extended community, are of the utmost importance and we will continue to monitor and adhere to official Government and WHO guidelines with regards to best Health & Safety practices.
We would like to thank all our Guests for their patience and understanding during this unprecedented situation and hope to welcome you soon in our islands and in our hotel.
Should you have further questions about our safety procedures and making a reservation, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Above all else we would like to reassure you that the safety, health and wellbeing of our guests and staff always has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
Stay safe but keep dreaming and keep making plans!
With warm regards,
Owner and CEO